Top 5 Natural Hair Products 2017

(This isn't in order of which is better. Okay? Alright)

#1. Eco-Styler Gel.
I swear by these holy grails of the natural hair world. 

Absolutely loveeee these two. Olive oil to the left, Argan oil to the right. 

They're both wonderful for my hair. 
I've worked in a hair store before where persons complained about flakes. 
But listen to this little secret......
Listening?  

.... If you put it on dry asf hair, it's gonna flake. Inevitable. You MUST moisturise first ladies. Whether with your favourite curl pudding or with water if you're just as cheap as me. Your hair would thank you later. It doesn't have alcohol so it wouldn't not damage your hair. I've been using it for over 2 years and it has my hair popping ever since. Get you one of these, you won't look back. ❌


#2. Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie.

This doesn't just make your hair smell like heaven on earth, it makes the curls stay beautiful, no matter how much mother nature tries to test you. Not today Mother Nature. Not today! 
It's kinda on the "why the hell is this so much money, is it made out of gold?" side of the pricing system. BUT IT IS WORTH IT. 
Think about going on your first date and he comes in for a hug and his head either rest on yours or on your shoulder, that scent is gonna hit him smack dab in the face and he's gonna remember it when he goes home. Try it then get back to me. 





#3 Jamaican Black Castor Oil.

If you want thick asf, lucious, juicy and most of all, Hercules type of strong hair, then this is your potion. 

You can use it daily or as a hot oil treatment. Either way, by the end of about a month, you'd see drastic changes honey.

 It is an extremely thick oil, so you could mix it with your moisturizer or another oil like olive oil (best results) then massage that scalp. It works miracles. 

If you have bald spots, concentrate it there. No need for those cover ups anymore my friend. 



#4. Cantu Coconut Curling Cream.                        
Honestly, I have actually never tried this but I've heard sooo much about it and I've seen the results on most people and I'm thinking about getting my hands pon this ish.

 If you do before me, comment below and tell me if its working for you too! (Its a dupe fothe shea moisture, so I suggest you try the cheap one first and if its working, no need to spend the unnecessary money, again, if you're cheap like I am.)

Don't forget to let me know, don't be holding out on me. 



#5. Pure Coconut Oil.                                              

Honestly, I use any Coconut Oil I can get over the counter for the cheapest price and it works for me. I don't care about all the mumbo jumbo about looking for the tiny particles, if it turns white in cold atmospheres and if it can tell me the radius of the sun. 
Mix this ish up with the castor oil and  got yourself a genie in a bottle that'll grant your three wishes: 
1. Thick Hair.                                                           
2. Long Hair.        
                                                     3.  Hair                                                                         

What more could a girl even want?